Selected publications based on CCI research
- Thomas W. Malone and Michael S. Bernstein, editors, Handbook of Collective Intelligence, MIT Press, November 2015.
- Anita Woolley, Thomas W. Malone, and Christopher F. Chabris, Why Some Teams are Smarter than Others, , New York Times, January 2015.
- Peter Gloor, What Email Reveals About Your Organization, Sloan Management Review, Winter 2015.
- David Engel, Anita Williams Woolley, Lisa X. Jing, Christopher F. Chabris, and Thomas W. Malone, Reading the mind in the eyes or reading between the lines? Theory of Mind predicts effective collaboration equally well online and face-to-face, PLOS One, December 2014.
- Mark Klein and Gregorio Convertino, An Embarrassment of Riches: A Critical Review of Open Innovation Systems, Communications of the ACM, November 2014.
- Peter Gloor and Gianni Giacomelli, Reading Global Clients’ Signals, Sloan Management Review, Spring 2014.
- Thomas W. Malone, Robert Laubacher, and Laur Fisher, How Millions of People Can Help Solve Climate Change, Nova Next, January 2014.
Abraham Bernstein, Mark Klein, and Thomas W. Malone, Programming the Global Brain, Communications of the ACM, May 2012.
Yiftach Nagar and Thomas W. Malone, Making Business Predictions by Combining Human and Machine Intelligence in Prediction Markets, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems, December 2011.
Thomas W. Malone, Robert Laubacher, and Tammy Johns, The Age of Hyperspecialization, Harvard Business Review, July-August 2011.
Anita Woolley, Chris Chabris, Sandy Pentland, Nada Hashmi, and Thomas W. Malone, Evidence for a collective intelligence factor in the performance of human groups, Science, October 2010.
Thomas W. Malone, Robert Laubacher, and Chrysanthos Dellarocas, The Collective Intelligence Genome, Sloan Management Review, Spring 2010.
Peter Gloor, Coolfarming: Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing, Amacom, 2010.
Ornit Raz and Peter Gloor, Size Really Matters—New Insights for Startup's Survival, Management Science, February 2007.
Thomas W. Malone, The Future of Work: How the New Order of Business Will Shape Your Organization, Your Management Style, and Your Life, Harvard Business School Press, 2004.
Additional publications are listed under relevant research projects, and a list of all CCI projects is on the site's Research page