Studying collective intelligence in today's organizations
Collective Intelligence in the Insurance Industry
This new research consortium will focus in two primary area: new insurance products/services and new modes for insurers to interact with their customers; and new ways of organizing across the insurance value chain.
- Sensible Organizations
- This project is using new sensors embedded in wearable "social badges" as a kind of "information microscope" to systematically analyze organizations at a much finer grained level than has been done before.
- Collaborative Innovation Networks
- The goal of this research project is to help organizations increase knowledge worker productivity and innovation by studying Collaborative Innovation Networks (COINs).
- Coolhunting - Identifying Trends Through Online Social Media Analysis
- In this project we study a wide range of methods for predictive analytics (coolhunting) mostly based on social network analysis and the emerging science of collaboration.